intent to register
The "intent to register" confirmations have been sent out. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any extra information.
To register by credit or debit card please click the following link below. If a credit card is not available, you can register through institutional bank transfer here. The registration deadline is the 1st of June.
- First Author, Oral - £600
- First Author, Poster - £800
- PC members/Reviewers - £800
- Regular Attendees - £950
There are four key decisions: Accommodation, Transport and Social Program, Football.
- Accommodation: Do you need any extra nights (limited places)? Please note that dinner at the college on Saturday 27th of June is not included. The college will not be able to provide dinner on Saturday 27th June or lunch on Sunday 28th June. Breakfast is included.
- Transport: Chose 1 of the 3 ways to get to IPMI. Shuttles will be provided if there is sufficient demand. Would you like to use the Inverness->SMO shuttle or the Kyle of Lochalsh -> SMO shuttle?
- Social Program: Chose one of the 4 events: ClanDonald highland activities, a tour of the Talisker distillery, walking in the Cuillin Hills or the Wildlife boat tour. Please indicate your first and second preferences for the extra-activities. The places are limited for each activities - however we will do our best to accommodate your choices. Note that the "walking in the Cuillin Hills" activity has an intermediate difficulty level.
- Football: The most important decision is: Do you want to play football?